This is a sample of what we can do on YOUR guitar!
This guitar is available for sale.
INCLUDED: Vintage style tweed hard case, tan leather strap, gold Schaller strap locks
Pickups: Seymour Duncan's "Favorite Set"
neck - Jazz w/ coil-tap
bridge - JB w/ coil-tap
- Maple neck w/ rosewood fretboard, genuine mother of pearl dot inlays
- Headstock features custom brass name plate & "snake eyes" stones with black lacquer gloss finished front & snakeskin pattern back, bullet truss-rod, black vintage locking tuners & dual string trees
- Ash body, black & gold hardware, inlaid "snake eye" stone
- Commemorative custom engraved BurnMethod neck plate
- Equipped with brass nut & saddles for improved tone, added sustain & durability
This guitar is available for sale! Inquiries: BurnMethod@gmail.com
BurnMethod's first engraving / pyrography guitar, "Snakecharmer" was an experiment in conjuring imagery from woodgrain
(Above) "Snakecharmer" Strat at C'est Magnifique, in its original location in Greenwich Village, NYC